BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Well i in a bit of a sticky, cut the story short, ive smashed up my 645ci 2005.

Problem is that is needs the bulkhed and chassis leg pulled and replaced, but it alluminium.

I have all the parts for the job but cant find anyone who does aluminium bonding and riviting in and around the sussex area.

+++ anyone want any bits of a new 6 series, located a breaker who sold me most of the car including interior, tv, dvd etc

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
No Luck...

On the other forums huh? You should go to the Classified section for parts you would like to sell.

Good luck!

·
Registered
619 Posts
I need the cable between the nav and tft, you got that if so how much ?

How much for the tv tuner parts also ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have stripped the whole wiring loom out of the car, cant make head nor tails off the wiring you may want, as its all interconneted.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
650iOzBoy said:
Is your car insured? Doesn't the insurance company have the right to subrogation? :dunno:
In the U.S. it wouldn't be a right to subrogation, but a right to own the car (or the parts which used to be the car) if the insurer paid e63 the full value of the vehicle. (The right of subrogation would come in a lawsuit brought by e63 against a responsible party. Any recovery he obtained for the value of the car would belong to the insurance company, except for his deductible.)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, i see. The guy driving the car was family and not insured so no payout was made.
As for the parts of the car, they came of a insurance company that i got directly off them for breaking only. So the parts are legitimate and can be used.

I just need someone to fix it now. Thats the hard part.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi E63 6 series,

You've got PM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts