BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I bought a used 645Ci recently but it didn't have the models number on it. I found an new set of numbers in the trunk that the previous owner must have left there.
Although I know that some of you guys think that the car look better without :) I want to put them back on and my question is this:
Can someone please measure on your car exactly where it should be? (like from the bottom of the trunk lid and from the right corner of the lid).

Thanks!

·
Michael
2,518 Posts
Hi welcome
Better to leave the numbers off, makes for cleaner lines, of course a matter of personal taste.
The fit on the boot lid bottom ride hand side about 3inches from the corner to the "i" and about 2 inches from the bottom edge, you will note that the boot lid is almost flat in this area.............

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi welcome
Better to leave the numbers off, makes for cleaner lines, of course a matter of personal taste.
The fit on the boot lid bottom ride hand side about 3inches from the corner to the "i" and about 2 inches from the bottom edge, you will note that the boot lid is almost flat in this area.............
Thanks!
Well yes it is a matter of personal taste, but since I haven't seen my car with the numbers on I have to put them on to make up my mind :D
Maybe I'll remove them again in a couple of days, who knows!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.