BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here. But I'm curious does anyone know the date when the 7-series get the major change in the body style 07, 08, 09?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Lucardes said:
I'm new here. But I'm curious does anyone know the date when the 7-series get the major change in the body style 07, 08, 09?
BMW traditionally has a 7-year product cycle. The current generation 7 series (E65) debuted in 2001 as a 2002 model. The year of the next major update to the 7 series is left as an exercise for the reader. :)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
The August 2006 issue of Automobile magazine has a picture of the next 7 Series on page 69; they say it will be out in 2008. And, it looks great!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kc5 said:
The August 2006 issue of Automobile magazine has a picture of the next 7 Series on page 69; they say it will be out in 2008. And, it looks great!
Thank you kc5 and everyone. Can you post the picture of it for all of us? I'm curious on how "it may" look or will look like when it gets closer to 2008.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Lucardes said:
Thank you kc5 and everyone. Can you post the picture of it for all of us? I'm curious on how "it may" look or will look like when it gets closer to 2008.
After all this time I haven't figured out how to post a pic on this site. :dunno:

·
Registered
51 Posts
what's up with the front end?? the headlights look so awkward. idk about this one...

I like the back end, it's very Aston-Martin, but I definitely must say I like the current 7 series.

although I'm confused. I thought the 2006 7-series is different from the 2005?? I even saw them side-by-side at a dealership when I was getting my car last week. what's going on?! :eek:

·
I want an E46!
469 Posts
The front grills is the only things that bug me...its like the BMW has a GIANTIC NOSE - there better be forced induction in there.

Here piggy piggy piggy.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Remeber guys, these are just artistic guesses- there's no way BMW would release the actual photos this early, plus the aston rip off lights probably won't like exact rip offs of Aston's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts