BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· David
3,643 Posts

· The Entertainment Guru
12,427 Posts
Absolutely Magnificent.

I'd love to have that interior! I have zero concerns of keeping it looking great. I take great care of my interior now and this would be no different.

BigMarcus ~ EVO 4G LTE

· Registered
4,934 Posts
Yeah, black/ash wood and black front panel could be better for the white interior
If there was anything other than the white wood it would look better to about 75% of the folks that don't like it right now. I believe the wood is Piano White Wood, I figure Something like Piano Black would make it perfect!

· Wardaddy in retirement
964 Posts
Any interior needs cleaning and taking care of. If it's black doesn't mean it doesn't get dirty, it's just that you don't notice it, and then after awhile it's just terrible.

This color combination is something unusual, so it's nice to look at. Not my personal favorite though.

· Registered
351 Posts
Black piano wood and it would be amazing.
The black carpet contrast looks great and the black piano wood would make it look even better.

· Registered
193 Posts
This is actually an M Sport Pkge (as evidenced by the M Sport steering wheel) with individual leather and wood trim. Those two options are a $6500 add for the 740Li xDrive model otherwise I'd have ordered the same leather with black piano but I did not see the value. You can actually order the individual package for less but it negates the M Sport and I liked the cleaner look of the M Sport exterior better.

· Registered
566 Posts
This is actually an M Sport Pkge (as evidenced by the M Sport steering wheel) with individual leather and wood trim. Those two options are a $6500 add for the 740Li xDrive model otherwise I'd have ordered the same leather with black piano but I did not see the value. You can actually order the individual package for less but it negates the M Sport and I liked the cleaner look of the M Sport exterior better.
I was told that you can order the M-Sport exterior with the Individual interior. That way you get the best of both worlds. The Individual interior is much nicer than the M-sport interior. You still get the M-sport steering wheel with Individual interior. Clearly the best way to go for the most sport outside with the M-sport inside with the luxury of the individual. Not the cheapest but certainly the nicest, IMHO

· Registered
193 Posts
I was told that you can order the M-Sport exterior with the Individual interior. That way you get the best of both worlds. The Individual interior is much nicer than the M-sport interior. You still get the M-sport steering wheel with Individual interior. Clearly the best way to go for the most sport outside with the M-sport inside with the luxury of the individual. Not the cheapest but certainly the nicest, IMHO
You are absolutely correct. If you get the full Individual Pkge, you can't M Sport. I looked at getting the Ind. leather and piano black trim but I have a 6 year old...sitting in the back with milkshakes, markers, and mud and thought of all the extra wiping...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.