BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
---------
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to ticket my reservation with Lufthansa but I am unable to do that without the VIN number. When can I expect to obtain it? From what I understand, Lufthansa is going to keep my reservation only 3 more weeks...

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Greg220 said:
I would like to ticket my reservation with Lufthansa but I am unable to do that without the VIN number. When can I expect to obtain it? From what I understand, Lufthansa is going to keep my reservation only 3 more weeks...
Do you have an production #? The VIN will show up on owner's circle as soon as it is paired with your production number. 7 weeks is still plenty of time, just keep making sure that Lufthansa doesn't cancel your reservation.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I said to the Lufthansa guy "I don't have my VIN yet, I'll call you with it" and he said he didn't need it, that BMW sent a list, and he looked up my name on his list, and I was good to go.

·
---------
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see. I will call Lufthansa again then. So far, I spoke with two representatives and both insisted that they need VIN to ticket the flight and production number is not enough. Yes, I check Owner's Circle often :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got my VIN 6 weeks prior to ED delivery date and only 2 wks after I placed my order

I got my VIN 6 weeks prior to ED delivery date and only 2 wks after I placed my order - they were fast!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Greg220 said:
I see. I will call Lufthansa again then. So far, I spoke with two representatives and both insisted that they need VIN to ticket the flight and production number is not enough. Yes, I check Owner's Circle often :)
Check with your salesman he will have it before Owner's Circle.
cheers
vern

1 - 6 of 6 Posts