BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this killer 733i (grey boy). Its been sitting up for 4 years. I cleaned out the gas tank and fuel filter and fuel pump. The pump was froze up but now works great. I guess I can't seem to get the gas up to the engine! It will almost crank on starting fluid. I have to run a separate + and - wire from the battery to the fuel pump to make it pump. My question....If the fuel pump relay/fuse(?) is blown will it not allow the gas to get to the engine?! Even if the pump is running!?! Or or their some sensors that will prevent the engine from cranking. I was told their is not a fuel shut-off on this car. I have been mostly involved with 944 porsche's in my past and I've become a pretty good mechanic thru the years on german/Jap autos and outboard boats 200+ mercurys. Mostly out of lack of funds to hire mechanics to work on my toys so I do IT myself, and enjoy it! ANy info would be appreciated. Maybe I could be of help to yourself if possible.
Thanks in advance, Jim Bagley

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.