Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
registration is going very quick for the next NCC autocross because it is also a Council event. 5 minutes after opening there's only about 10 slots left per heat.

Car 129 is mine.

·
10,856 Posts
Crap! What's the URL?

·
10,856 Posts
Thanks, I'm 110. :)

·
10,856 Posts
Six slots left, people!

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And it's all full.

Less than two hours.

Boy, I'm glad that I remembered.

·
10,856 Posts
Boy, I'm glad you reminded me. :)

I wonder who else is going?

·
A sudden sense of liberty
3,939 Posts
Nick325xiT 5spd said:
Boy, I'm glad you reminded me. :)

I wonder who else is going?
Not I. I may do the non-Council BMW club events, but the Council events are a zoo.

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
I was at a movie, so now at 11:15PM the best I could do was to get on the wait list!!!:mad: :banghead:

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:

what did you see and, hopefully, was it good?
A. Powers and it was good.:)

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CD-55 said:
I was at a movie, so now at 11:15PM the best I could do was to get on the wait list!!!:mad: :banghead:
And you even called to remind me the afternoon :yikes: Okay, so you were really calling for something else, but still.

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JST said:

Not I. I may do the non-Council BMW club events, but the Council events are a zoo.
It seems like all of them are zoos. I'm still pretty wet behind the ears at these events, but I do like seeing the larger variety of makes and models at the council and SCCA evetns.

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
JST said:

This one is run by NCC-BMW and it seems that the format and # of cars is the NCC norm, so other than there being a lot of non-BMW drivers, I doubt it will be wild and crazy.

There is only going to be 120 cars of which I am sure over 100 are non-BMW's. So, if you are a BMW you are going to get at least 40+ points! (on a 50 point scale)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts