BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

83 320is

1537 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  _Ethrty-Andy_
Hey, so I have an 83 320is with an e30 m3 engine in it, but i was at a stereo shop the other day and the guy took out my deck to look at something. anyway, he touched the remote turn on wire (the blue one) to something and there was a pop, like a short circuit and now my hazards and blinkers won't work. i've checked the fuse box checking fuse 4 (15) and 24 (7.5) but the fuses aren't blown and I can't figure out what to do.

if anyone knows why the stereo deck, clock, hazards, and signals are connected, or where that would be really helpful.

ALSO!!!

I need to get a new glove box, and I'm looking for anything else that would be nice to upgrade, or fix :)

thanks,
Florian
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
if he is a proffessional installer then he will be able to fix your car for you. tell him to do it free of charge. clearly, if you havent paid then you have more leverage...
Hey, so I have an 83 320is with an e30 m3 engine in it, but i was at a stereo shop the other day and the guy took out my deck to look at something. anyway, he touched the remote turn on wire (the blue one) to something and there was a pop, like a short circuit and now my hazards and blinkers won't work. i've checked the fuse box checking fuse 4 (15) and 24 (7.5) but the fuses aren't blown and I can't figure out what to do.

if anyone knows why the stereo deck, clock, hazards, and signals are connected, or where that would be really helpful.

ALSO!!!

I need to get a new glove box, and I'm looking for anything else that would be nice to upgrade, or fix :)

thanks,
Florian
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.