BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
840ci pop up headlights & Multi-Information Display

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just bought a used 840ci and the pop up headlights won't go down after the car is cut off. Now if I push the switch up to cut the lights on, they pop down and come back up with the lights on. Does anyone have any suggestions of what the problem maybe? Also my Multi-Information Display is not working right, the words partialy light up, making it hard to read what is being displayed. Is this part replaceable and/or expensive?

Thanx,
M Herbert

·
Padawan
1,430 Posts
Try posting in the 7/8 Series forum, knowledgeable sources will most likely see it there. If you already did... hey, no cross posting!

Oh, and welcome to Bimmerfest! :hi:

--J.

·
"Clunker" *****
4,684 Posts
mherbert said:
840ci pop up headlights & Multi-Information Display

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just bought a used 840ci and the pop up headlights won't go down after the car is cut off. Now if I push the switch up to cut the lights on, they pop down and come back up with the lights on. Does anyone have any suggestions of what the problem maybe? Also my Multi-Information Display is not working right, the words partialy light up, making it hard to read what is being displayed. Is this part replaceable and/or expensive?

Thanx,
M Herbert
Probably.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts