BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Maybe a little pricey given the mileage, but the car's had a lot of valuable work done on it (and some of it very familiar to me) so perhaps not way out of whack.

I'm most impressed that there appear to be no amateurish "modifications" that IMHO usually cause more harm than good. My two cents on that point, obviously.

An important question is whether the air conditioner that "needs recharging" has been converted to non-CFC.

I'd spring for a new piece of side trim, too. It's cheap and given that the car otherwise appears to be pretty nice it stands out as hoopty where it's missing.

Still, I must say - what's up with the Christmas Tree air freshener hanging from the mirror? I'd get that thing, and its awful smell, out posthaste before the stench permeates the vehicle to the extent it can't be removed. The very sight of it will cost you potential buyers. Again, my two cents.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Hmm...evertime I smell my Royal Pine it reminds me of my first piece in a car. maybe not too attractive to potential buyers, but very Kafkaesque...........

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the complaments guys. Actualy the trim is on its way I order all new just cause the old trim wasn't in best of shape. No the ac hasn't been converted and just a question how is that done and are there any major changes that have to be done to do so??

PS Not roal pine NEw car sent but funny none the less

1 - 11 of 11 Posts