BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my 1993 750il.

This is a rare find. Anchorage, Alaska location.

75,020 miles

Very good - Excellent condition -

V12

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - Will provide CARFAX and maintenance receipts - will send link to the receipts of maintenance/repairs.

"The BMW 750iL was the top-of-the-line model, with lots of added luxury for the rear passengers like full leather, dual-radio controls, dual climate control with coolbox mounted in the center console, with ski-bag, electrically heated and adjustable rear seats and front seats, walnut veneer, and sunshade all around the rear/side windows. The rear window sunshade is automatically controlled from the driver's area." (from website)

Spare tire; toolset; CD player

SKI compartment

Sunroof

Airconditioning;

*the right side mirror has a crack;

The car was wired for an analog cellphone. The phone has been removed from the car but the antenna is available (as shown in photo)

ASKING $14,000 and I'll pay up to $1500 for barging fees to transport to your location.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm selling my 1993 750il.

This is a rare find. Anchorage, Alaska location.

75,020 miles

Very good - Excellent condition -

V12

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - Will provide CARFAX and maintenance receipts - will send link to the receipts of maintenance/repairs.

"The BMW 750iL was the top-of-the-line model, with lots of added luxury for the rear passengers like full leather, dual-radio controls, dual climate control with coolbox mounted in the center console, with ski-bag, electrically heated and adjustable rear seats and front seats, walnut veneer, and sunshade all around the rear/side windows. The rear window sunshade is automatically controlled from the driver's area." (from website)

Spare tire; toolset; CD player

SKI compartment

Sunroof

Airconditioning;

*the right side mirror has a crack;

The car was wired for an analog cellphone. The phone has been removed from the car but the antenna is available (as shown in photo)

ASKING $14,000 and I'll pay up to $1500 for barging fees to transport to your location.

I've REDUCED the price to $9000 with the hopes the car will find a new owner before winter hits in Anchorage!

·
JK3R
2018 BMW 540I M
165 Posts
Any pictures?

·
JK3R
2018 BMW 540I M
165 Posts
Looks great, I would jump on it but I think it’s too far for that amount, good luck on the sale!

·
JK3R
2018 BMW 540I M
165 Posts
I saw, im in Florida :cautious:

·
JK3R
2018 BMW 540I M
165 Posts
Lucky you, I literally had a thought of moving there but I don't know how business would run there so I might have to come check it out first!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Depends on what type of business but if you ever decide to come to Anchorage to look around, please feel free to get in touch. I have a couple of vacation rentals as do a few friends - and love giving people tips on what to do in the area.

And, if someone wanted to look at my BMW, we could certainly make arrangements for their stay. The 750il is presently at the BMW Service/Dealer getting an oil change.

·
JK3R
2018 BMW 540I M
165 Posts
I own a shop here for euros, we primarily work on engine related tunes and stuff. I don't know how that would run there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.