BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my girl found a car her friends father is selling 155k miles 1995 325 the body i would give a 8 and interior a 9.. i drove the car motor was smooth trans shifted good (auto) i floored it and it seemed to be as smooth as my car( bmw) and the guy is asking 6,500 for the car i want to kno if a car with this type of miles is worth it or not????

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, the only thing is it has oem me rims on it, whick i kno he is gunna use as a price boost... i was gunna offer 6k .. but other then price how r they at this milage?

·
Registered
513 Posts
The avearge mile for a 95 car should be around 135 so its not too bad. The price is a little too high I would say unless the shocks were just done, balljoints replaced etc. If he did a bunch of work to it not too long ago than it may be a good price you still have to worry about the tranny going with that many miles on the car. The engine should be fine since its an automatic.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so ill offer him 5k... the only thing he is gunna keep tryn 2 throw out is the new m3 rims,, he doesnt have the stock rims so not sure.. but its my girl payn 4 it i just dont want her to get jurked

·
Registered
513 Posts
It depends if the suspension, ball joints, etc are new. Thats a lot of money for 4 shocks and balljoints. Also those rims arent 1k dollars so he can boost it too much

1 - 10 of 10 Posts