BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How hard is it to install new front rotors on my 95 325i ? I get a bad vibration when laying on the brakes and they have some miles on them for sure. Can anyone give me step by step info and what tools i need like socket size,etc. I also have a bad inner tie rod on the drivers side, so i was told by a local shop my tire has inner wear on it starting show bad.I checked the ball joints by trying to move the wheel in and out from top to bottom and has no play or movement,but side to side it does a little .Is that good way to check.Thanks in advance to all, and also it has over 150k miles.

·
Registered
26 Posts
1fstws6 said:
How hard is it to install new front rotors on my 95 325i ? I get a bad vibration when laying on the brakes and they have some miles on them for sure. Can anyone give me step by step info and what tools i need like socket size,etc. I also have a bad inner tie rod on the drivers side, so i was told by a local shop my tire has inner wear on it starting show bad.I checked the ball joints by trying to move the wheel in and out from top to bottom and has no play or movement,but side to side it does a little .Is that good way to check.Thanks in advance to all, and also it has over 150k miles.
try www.bimmerdiy.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.