BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Wow . . .

For someone looking for a hot track car . . .

Unfortunately for me, I'm looking for one pretty much untouched. There was one in the latest Roundel for $25K (49K miles) that must have sold within minutes of people receiving the issue :banghead:

For someone looking for a good one modded for track, this seems like a good deal. :)
Holy crap!

That's almost as balls out as that Super-Modified M3 PTG car Caravantes ended up with. :yikes:

Maybe CD-55 should take on that Z-06 with that thing! :D
Talk about a blast from the past . . .

Update:

I actually bought the second car that haus put a link to on this thread - THANKS HAUS :bow:

I had actually considered buying the first car, but the owner had a change of heart and at the time couldn't part with it.

Well, I got a call from John Browne and he's reconsidered and it's up for sale again!
Congrats Scott.

Throw up some pics of that bad boy. You didn't go and get rid of the Z though did you?
Thanks. I still have the M Roady but it's up for sale :eeps:
MACK1 said:
Congrats Scott.

Throw up some pics of that bad boy. You didn't go and get rid of the Z though did you?
Here's a pic of the first car the thread was about

Attachments

And here's a pic of the car I ended up buying:

Attachments

Wow, both look remarkably clean. Too bad about the roadster. I'm sure the locals are going to miss all your input. Congrats again though.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.