BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know im asking a biased opinion, but i am seriously considering purchasing either one of these two used. my bro already has a gst so thats why i have such an interest in the gsx model, the turboed awd mitsu model is such a badass car

other than the fact its a mitsu and the other is a bmw, which would be the most likely pick from u guys? and why?

thnx for any input..

:dunno:

·
Hated by hater haters
1,652 Posts
blnkx said:
i know im asking a biased opinion, but i am seriously considering purchasing either one of these two used. my bro already has a gst so thats why i have such an interest in the gsx model, the turboed awd mitsu model is such a badass car

other than the fact its a mitsu and the other is a bmw, which would be the most likely pick from u guys? and why?

thnx for any input..

:dunno:
Before I leased my 323i back in 1999, I also test drove an Eclipse GSX. I thought it was a piece of junk (foam stuffing was working its way out of the dash), and it didn't feel right. I didn't feel safe in it and hit my head on the roof with the samllest bump. I went to BMW instead and never looked back. I'm glad I didn't get the Eclipse. The Eclipse may have been faster, but when the race is over, it's still just an Eclipse. I'd rather lose a race in a BMW.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
If you want to build a 11sec drag car, no question the Eclipse. For ANYTHING else, get the M3. It'll take 5x the money to make an M3 a drag car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.