Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...now a little snow to cool things off. Cripes, when will the weather make up it's mind?

Drove up to Maine for a weekend getaway...5 hours drive up in rain, ice and snow. Two beautiful -but very cool- days up there, and then 5 hours back in, you guessed it - rain, ice and snow. Just bizzare weather.

For for 2 glorious days, had all the twisty backroads to myself and the bimmer - man, that was fun!! No traffic - it was glorious...

Attachments

·
10,856 Posts
I felt really sorry for all the poor sods in condos in VA. The management is REQUIRED to provide heat until May 1st... So they COULDN'T turn on the air con. :thumbdwn:

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
Damn! It was 19°C here over the weekend, and it was down to -1°C this morning when I left to work. Although it has not rained here in 5 weeks (?) I still have my SNOW TIRES on!:confused:

I hope that I don't need them any time soon ...

Patrick

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Patrick 320d said:
Damn! It was 19°C here over the weekend, and it was down to -1°C this morning when I left to work. Although it has not rained here in 5 weeks (?) I still have my SNOW TIRES on!:confused:

I hope that I don't need them any time soon ...

Patrick
What ? 19°C in Finnland ? Leave the country immediately ! This is no good sign :D (j/k)

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I confess, I still have my snows on too. :cry: The weather is just too unpredictable. Come next weekend though, I think it's time to run out of patience...:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts