BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1 year old daughter and another due in April Anyway, the car has basically sat and I dont have the time to race it. If anyone is serious, please email me and we can talk over the phone. The chassis is a 97M3 coupe with a very nice cage that is a motorsport copy. Shawn Passen made the complete chassis wiring harness and the car still has ABS. The car had a bad motor so I am putting in a 70k mile stock 2.8L (with M3 Cams). It has only been on the track 3 times. The car can be ready to race easily with the new motor. I also have an aluminum 2.8 bottom end and a new VAC P&P head with Stainless valves, titanium retainers and double valve springs that I will sell separate. Here is a quick list of some of the things that it has: Stack Dash, Uni-chip, New Quaiffe diff, NEW M3 ZF gearbox, Custom valved double adj Konis, Real M3 Ltw front splitter, Motorsport LTW Strutbar, Recaro SPG Pro Racer Seat, Brembo Big Reds, Handmade wiring harness with toggle switches and ABS. Kromer Kraft headers, Turner solid motor mounts and Possibly Group N mounts if preferred, 6-18x9 BBS RG/R with toasted Dunlop Slicks, New Clutch and Alum Flywheel, New Hawk Pads, PTG sway bar setup (tied to subframes and solid diff mount), X Brace, Euro Oil cooler etc. If someone is very serious, please email me and we can talk. It weighs 2450Lbs. There is allot more that I cant remember now. I was going to wait and get it out and ready to go and list it but I figure if someone is looking for one before the season is over, now is the time. The car is in Dayton Ohio. I am asking $23000firm. Also have 1 year old open trailer available if car sells. The trailer was built especially for my low M3. It is 6'4" wide and 18' with tire rack. The trailer is awesome! I will not sell the trailer before I sell the car. Please email or call me to discuss this car if you are serious. Note, Some of the pictures are old and the car has had some improvements since then. I will get more pictures this weekend of the cage. Thanks! Mark

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.