BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an automatic and when I place the car in reverse it seems as though my breaks are sticking..........when I place the car in forward it sounds like something is catching are grinding when the car starts rolling. It sounds like it is coming from the right side. And now when I make left hand turns the car is making a weird grinding noise on the right side. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?

·
Banned
310 Posts
ampm3 said:
I have an automatic and when I place the car in reverse it seems as though my breaks are sticking..........when I place the car in forward it sounds like something is catching are grinding when the car starts rolling. It sounds like it is coming from the right side. And now when I make left hand turns the car is making a weird grinding noise on the right side. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?
Could be a bad rear wheel bearing. Take it to a BMW independent shop and have them check it out. Worse case is that your wheel will fall off if you keep driving it like that.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Sorry to hear about the tough break you are having with your brakes. :stickpoke

·
Dragon Master of TEXAS!
876 Posts
WILLIA///M said:
Sorry to hear about the tough break you are having with your brakes. :stickpoke
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome to the 'FEST! Glad to have you join us!
Hope it's not the wheel bearing, that's bad news.
Also check it out if your CV Boot has torn or leaking grease out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.