1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED PICS!!
UPDATED PICS!!
UPDATED PICS!!

I Dont really wanna sell it but if a good offer comes along then she's gone. I'd rather sell it to an Enthusiast on here than post it in a paper or something. I RARELY drive the car. It gets driven on weekends IF i go out anywhere special.

Anyway its a Sienna Red 1999 540iA with about 103k miles on it. The pics speak for themselves so i dont think an exterior mod list is necessary. It has Grey Leather Interior, It has a Pager Alarm with remote start.

Car Runs and drives great. I love it, i get compliments all the time.

Im going to be honest since im not trying to scam or get over on anyone. there are 2 small issues with the car:

#1. 3 weeks ago the speedo stopped working. (infamous rear left sensor) -easy fix i just havent gotten around to fix it. i rarely even look at the car.
#2. it has a small oil leak coming from the passenger side. i havent really made an effort to check it out since its very miniscule. Leaves a stain about the size of a CD, then it stops until it gets driven again. I constantly check oil levels anytime i drive it and nothing is ever low so i couldnt tell you where its coming from. Im stumped but im leaning towards power steering fluid.

Everything Else on the car is perfect. I Have all records from the previous owner and since i've owned it. (i've owned it less than a year) I always use synthetic oil.

Looking for $12k, Located in NY

·
Registered
123 Posts
best offer takes it
Dude, sorry this is so hard for you to sell. I went thru the same thing here in NY. I think the economy is just so bad that people don't want to buy a car that may need work or pricey maintenance. The weird thing is that if people try to buy even a NEW car with all of the features of a loaded e39, they'd have to spend at least $50k. To each their own, BEST OF LUCK and I hope you get a buyer soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts