BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all ! I just ordered my 335i two days ago. Since premium package was not within my scope but I liked the bluetooth feature alot, I was gonna get it as a stand-alone option. The dealer told me that it would cost about $500 bucks as it was for the sedan. But from the pricing sheet posted here not long ago, I found that it had become a $750 option...which really made me doubt that if I should get it then...
I have read the BT thread posted and found that most people who had the feature liked it. But with $750...( while ZPP stood at $2450 )... I wonder if I should get it still...or if it is worth the money !? :rolleyes:

Some inputs will be appreciated ! thanks !!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think it's because you get 3 more years of BMW assist included with the package. This might just be for the premium pack though.

·
I do'nt make mistakes.
10,478 Posts
I though BMW Assist (which you get bundled with BT) was always $750 on the E90's. It nice that they now include 4 years instead of 1 because I don't think many actually renew it.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
It was always a $750 option on the E90 sedan. Your CA was mistaken.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.