BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While I was away on vacation last week, BMW NA put out a webcast program called Sales Roundtable (for August) to make announcements on new and pre-owned programs and other important topics related to BMW. I finally got to watch today.

One of those topics was European Delivery. They talked about how ED has grown increasingly popular and made great strides to make the process for ED easier for centers and CA's. Great things are ahead for ED especially with the Welt opening next year.

Well, one of the things they mentioned was who were the top ED centers and CA's thus far for the year. And to my amazement, Nalley BMW was ranked 4th nationally and I was ranked 3rd individually. :wow: It was a really good feeling to be mentioned on this program and I instantly thought of you guys on the Fest.

So a big thanks and group hug :grouphug: to all of you for your business, your trust and confidence, and support. :thumbup: I really appreciate all you guys and really enjoy taking care of you all. I look forward to assisting many of you with your future ED's. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
Congrats, Adrian! From what I hear, it is totally deserved. Who else was on the list?? :angel:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Congrats, Adrian. Can't wait to work with you again in the spring.

The siren song of the 335 sedan is calling; but it might get drowned out by the call of the 335 coupe after I get a good look at it next week at the driving event.

-MrB

·
Happily Driving
7,201 Posts
Awesome! :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congratulations, Adrian!! That is an honor well deserved. I know I will be more than happy to work with you again!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Congratulations adrian

I know when i called the ED dept at BMW NA they knew you by name and said you were very experienced.

You gave us a great deal and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase our next car from you.

Now hurry up and ship our X3 to us! It hits New Jersey August 10th and we can't wait! :thumbup:

hope it doesn't sit in the VPC/Customs for too long...

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Big Congrats Adrian! :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
Congrats AA:thumbup: I expect you buy me more than one beir next time I am in town ya fat ...opppss i mean ya cheap bastards:p

cheers,

bee:bigpimp:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Congrats Adrian,even though I haven't met you, I feel as if I've known you for a while.I know how hard you've worked to be near the top in the country and I commend you for that effort.Continued success !

·
Freude am Fahren
19,698 Posts
Congratulations - that is certainly great news! :beerchug:

·
Happily Driving
7,201 Posts

·
kid hater
971 Posts
Congrats Adrian.
I have emailed a load of questions to Adrian and he has been extrememly helpful.
I felt very comfortable ordering my ED 328 from you. Looking forward to meeting you when my car is redelivered.

Paul

·
Happily Driving
7,201 Posts
adrian's bmw said:
:D Beat me to it! I was just doing the same thing.
:angel: :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts