BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

A BIG thanks to everybody

719 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  drfred
Well, I ordered my first ever BMW through ED today.
I couldn't have done it without you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Was prepared for the battle with offer fax from different dealer and my offer on excel spreadsheet. Got pretty nasty at the end, worse than I expected and thought for a minute whether to leave. Later manager apologized and I wondered how my patients would like it if I were to yell at them for coming into my office well informed reading up on the internet about their illness. Very strange interaction. Basically told him I'd rather do the rest of the deal with my SA and he walked. Anyhow, xxxx over ED wholesale, dealer one block from my house, could not be happier. Was actually prepared to buy in CA or NV.
Oh, 2006 330i, Jet Black, Terra, PP, SP, Step, Satelite, Nav - Audi can kiss me goodbye!
I really like the lemon interior available in Europe and dealer said might be able to order for extra cash. I have to mentally prepare for the upcoming battle...
Lastly, do you guys think the leasing rates will improve, I know that March vs April was a big improvement already
Thanks again everybody Blitzteufel :thumbup:
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
huh??!! :dunno: Say what??!! you lost me at hello.... :eeps: :p (or is it just me??!!)

Anyways.... Congrats :thumbup:
Buying experience

All I tried to say was that I had a terrible buying experience with my dealer, but got what i wanted. Compared that to my profession and thought I could never afford to interact like that with my clients (patients). Hope that explains it, thanx Blitzteufel :tsk:
Congrats!

No, the lease rates will probably be the same for the 3 series in the forseeable future.
Blitzteufel2 said:
Well, I ordered my first ever BMW through ED today.
I couldn't have done it without you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Was prepared for the battle with offer fax from different dealer and my offer on excel spreadsheet. Got pretty nasty at the end, worse than I expected and thought for a minute whether to leave. Later manager apologized and I wondered how my patients would like it if I were to yell at them for coming into my office well informed reading up on the internet about their illness. Very strange interaction. Basically told him I'd rather do the rest of the deal with my SA and he walked. Anyhow, xxxx over ED wholesale, dealer one block from my house, could not be happier. Was actually prepared to buy in CA or NV.
Oh, 2006 330i, Jet Black, Terra, PP, SP, Step, Satelite, Nav - Audi can kiss me goodbye!
I really like the lemon interior available in Europe and dealer said might be able to order for extra cash. I have to mentally prepare for the upcoming battle...
Lastly, do you guys think the leasing rates will improve, I know that March vs April was a big improvement already
Thanks again everybody Blitzteufel :thumbup:
dealer experience

Unfortunately, I was not aware of the existance of the ED site on Bimmerfest-I stayed on the X-5 forum. After seeing the lease rates on the BMW site, I figured that an ED car at around $4000 less would really be cheap. Boy was I shocked. My dealer sent me mumbojumbo faxes showing why the lease would only be $20 less a month on the 330cic
compared to the BMW site. He told me that the BMW configurator was a disservice to the consumer and caused more problems for the dealers. I didn't understand his explanation
so I said the hell with it and bought it and they gave me $800 off the ED price. I see
now by looking at the posts on this ED site that I had many other options in the buying process.
Fred
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.