BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After that comment about Pirate being a noob by a different SpeedFreak, and my newbie intro thread getting bumped courtesy of Vornado, I thought I'd do some digging and see when our resident in house expert was first a noob.

So, I simply went to his user profile, hit the view all threads started by... button, went to the last page and his intro thread "Hello Hello" and bumped it.

Came back, it's not here. Huh??? Force Refreshed a few times....huh?

It was in the new member intro section.....oops. Aren't I smart today.....

So, here it is anyway, since I'd like to think it was bumped for some use so I don't look like a total moron to everyone in the new member forum...haha. http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149397

·
Still here
12,188 Posts
:rofl:

I even remember writing that and being petrified what the response would be!!

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I know the feeling. The Supra forum was a much harsher group than this, so I was fairly hardened by the time I made it here. Was very worried about my first post over at the Supra forum, though!

I enjoyed the thread where, if I read it right, you described what would be a small vacuum leak and were wondering if the hole in the intake pipe was a problem. Boy how things change huh? Lol.

·
Still here
12,188 Posts
lol, yeah i remember that. Got it replaced and gained about 50bhp hehehehe

I thought it was cos my ECU was wet :rofl:

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:rofl: ROFL!!!!!!!

Dammit Pete, it's 2.15 in the morning and the rest of the house is asleep, and I'm here in my room about to fall off my bed dying with laughter!

·
Certified Organic Fanatic
2,544 Posts
LOL... I remember my first post, too. :thumbup:

I'm glad you're here... my comment in the other thread was based on context. It was nothing personal. Believe me... I will tell you when it's personal. :thumbup:

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Am still curious what that was all about. Oh well, its getting way too late so I'm off to bed now. I'll check back in the morning and see whatever developed.

·
2,544 Posts
Am still curious what that was all about. Oh well, its getting way too late so I'm off to bed now. I'll check back in the morning and see whatever developed.
It's a LOOOOONG story...

Just search SpeedFreak and you will find an interesting story. Enjoy.

:thumbup:

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
OMG, U GUYS REMEMBERED RICER SPEEDFREAK!
LMFAO.
Good speedfreak. You have a reputation to live up to. If u do life up to it ill persnally fly over, and give u an ass kicking!

LOL.... That guy was a loser!

·
2,544 Posts
OMG, U GUYS REMEMBERED RICER SPEEDFREAK!
LMFAO.
Good speedfreak. You have a reputation to live up to. If u do life up to it ill persnally fly over, and give u an ass kicking!

LOL.... That guy was a loser!
Who the hell is this idiot... speed_freak... that's been slandering my reputation around here?! :confused: I missed it... damn. :tsk:

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
nice

·
Still here
12,188 Posts
He was a friend of Muppet_God who was here just to pound on us mate

He was dealt with though i assume (thanks Kris)

·
2,544 Posts
He was a friend of Muppet_God who was here just to pound on us mate

He was dealt with though i assume (thanks Kris)
Cool... Kris is always on it. He's a damn good admin.

I wish I had been here for the show. :mad: I would have been in the middle of it for sure. :thumbup: On the side of the good guys... of course. :eeps: :D

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
lol, yeah i remember that. Got it replaced and gained about 50bhp hehehehe

OMG...here we go again.....LOL

Cone
XXX

1 - 18 of 18 Posts