BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my 01 Z3 3.0 for about a year. I've taken the car in twice to the shop for what seems to me like charging or hissing noise when the A/C is on. SWISHHHH..... SWISHHH. SWISHHHHH......on, off the on again. The dealer says one of two things they don't hear the damn thing- although it sound s like a bee's nest- or it's normal. This can't be normal. :dunno:

· Registered
119 Posts
maybe it is a beehive

:)
figured said:
I've had my 01 Z3 3.0 for about a year. I've taken the car in twice to the shop for what seems to me like charging or hissing noise when the A/C is on. SWISHHHH..... SWISHHH. SWISHHHHH......on, off the on again. The dealer says one of two things they don't hear the damn thing- although it sound s like a bee's nest- or it's normal. This can't be normal. :dunno:
:) maybe its a kitty kat.

· Registered
119 Posts
what dealer?southbmw,or braman,lauderdaleimport?

figured said:
i know a good a/c guy?

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I bought it in New Jersey, having it serviced @ Braman.

miamiz3 said:
i know a good a/c guy?
I haven't seem the neighbourhood kat lately? what do you think this means???

I'm gonna check with Braman again and press them for answers. If it fails I'll com knockin on your door, maybe your contact can help.

Thnx!
Danny

· Registered
59 Posts
Have the same same sound. Notice it more when cruising at highway speed rather than the on-off-on in the streets. After hearing "It's normal" from dealers on a myriad of things I decided to just live with this one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.