BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jon,

Is there any legerdermain that can be performed to make a 330Ci with the euro club sport pack appear on this side of the pond (fully assembled. I don't mean buying the parts afftermarket and installing them)? If so, would it be so heineously expensive that I be better off getting an M3?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,461 Posts
MikeW said:
Jon,

Is there any legerdermain that can be performed to make a 330Ci with the euro club sport pack appear on this side of the pond (fully assembled. I don't mean buying the parts afftermarket and installing them)? If so, would it be so heineously expensive that I be better off getting an M3?

Thanks,

Mike
Sorry Mike, but the answer is unfortunately no...

:thumbdwn:

·
5,820 Posts
MikeW said:
Jon,

Thanks,

Mike
legerdemain

heinously

:angel:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: A challenging order...

Jon Shafer said:

Sorry Mike, but the answer is unfortunately no...

:thumbdwn:
:mad: :mad: :mad:

I didn't think so, but thanks for answering.

Why do the English, who probably don't buy 1/10 the unit volume we do, and require BMW to glue the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car, get all this neat stuff, and we don't. Someone should complain.

:banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts