BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet up with Rufus330Ci today to chat. His car is awesome, although it pains me to say that since it is the same as Alee's:( well it doesn't have Nav, sunscreen or STEP:tsk:

I took these few shots, but look for his as his camera was far better than mine:cry: See if you can figure out which car belongs to the older married guy:eeps:

and my favorite, my car in his reflection:thumbup:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rufus330Ci said:
Man Phil you are a quick man to get pics out we just left the mall less then 38 minutes ago ;) You must have a sweet setup at work :D

After I get some lunch I'll post some of my pics!
Uh 38 minutes..........pretty accurate:thumbup:

USB cable always at the ready:D

·
Registered
679 Posts
I took some of your advice and actually took the long way home :) Its hard to get out of that thing when you start driving it?!?! I stopped at 7-11 down in hummelstown and there was this older gentleman with a white truck inside paying for his chew and milk (what a combo) he looked at me funny like are you too good or something, I threw my cream bmw hat on after I left and I had my bmw shirt on :angel: well anyways he sticks around till I paid and start going out the door when I heard him "Those damn kids, where do think that kid got the money for that", I see them both looking outside as I get in the car. I just smiled and pulled out :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Phil, those are some sweet pics, I can almost see my car there in the background! :D :D

Seriously tho, that's a nice ride you've got there!

Now rufus, how much longer is it gunna take for you to get your pics up?

Later!
Scott

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LDPosse said:
Hey Phil, those are some sweet pics, I can almost see my car there in the background! :D :D

Seriously tho, that's a nice ride you've got there!

Now rufus, how much longer is it gunna take for you to get your pics up?

Later!
Scott
:lmao:

I can see part of your car there:bigpimp:

Nice chatting with you and look forward to doing it again:p

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chris330ci said:
Phil - are your front windows not as dark as the rest of your car..? Maybe it's just the lighting or this POS monitor I'm looking at... :dunno:
No it's not your monitor:(

Took front tint off already:mad: The Mrs. flipped when she saw the front done, worried about police, etc. on the few times she would be driving.:banghead:

The funny thing (if there is one) is that a police acquaintance told me unless you're being a weenie or the cop is in a bad mood there is little chance of getting any guff.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
PM 325xiT said:
Took front tint off already:mad: The Mrs. flipped when she saw the front done, worried about police, etc. on the few times she would be driving.:banghead:
I'm learning something. In a pre-marriage relationship, you are considered "whipped" if your girlfriend orders you around and you actually obey. But when you're married, that's just a basic rule.

My ring finger is staying open as long as it can. :bigpimp:

Sorry for that little insight into another teenager's learning experience. :angel:

·
superwagon pilot
'17 991.2C, '19 e450 wagon, 11 135iC, 09 x3
1,403 Posts
PM 325xiT said:

Oh Boy Phill.... Is this what Mrs. Phill did to ya?

:bigpimp:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ALEX325i said:
Looking good Phil! :thumbup:

How's that "hiss"? ;)
Running good:thumbup:

You get a lot of echo from it within the cabin, even the non-car Mrs. notices it and is :confused: as to why it doesn't "bother" me;) So I played the other tune for her, you know the one at ~ 5000 rpms:bigpimp: She gave me on of these:rolleyes:

Oh well, as you know, we do a lot for love:D

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Josh (PA) said:

Oh Boy Phill.... Is this what Mrs. Phill did to ya?

:bigpimp:
YES Josh you hit the nail on the head:(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.