BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

A couple group pics for you

1815 28
Meet up with Rufus330Ci today to chat. His car is awesome, although it pains me to say that since it is the same as Alee's:( well it doesn't have Nav, sunscreen or STEP:tsk:

I took these few shots, but look for his as his camera was far better than mine:cry: See if you can figure out which car belongs to the older married guy:eeps:

and my favorite, my car in his reflection:thumbup:
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Man Phil you are a quick man to get pics out we just left the mall less then 38 minutes ago ;) You must have a sweet setup at work :D

After I get some lunch I'll post some of my pics!
Uh 38 minutes..........pretty accurate:thumbup:

USB cable always at the ready:D
Rufus330Ci said:
Man Phil you are a quick man to get pics out we just left the mall less then 38 minutes ago ;) You must have a sweet setup at work :D

After I get some lunch I'll post some of my pics!
I took some of your advice and actually took the long way home :) Its hard to get out of that thing when you start driving it?!?! I stopped at 7-11 down in hummelstown and there was this older gentleman with a white truck inside paying for his chew and milk (what a combo) he looked at me funny like are you too good or something, I threw my cream bmw hat on after I left and I had my bmw shirt on :angel: well anyways he sticks around till I paid and start going out the door when I heard him "Those damn kids, where do think that kid got the money for that", I see them both looking outside as I get in the car. I just smiled and pulled out :D
Phil - are your front windows not as dark as the rest of your car..? Maybe it's just the lighting or this POS monitor I'm looking at... :dunno:
Hey Phil, those are some sweet pics, I can almost see my car there in the background! :D :D

Seriously tho, that's a nice ride you've got there!

Now rufus, how much longer is it gunna take for you to get your pics up?

Later!
Scott
:lmao:

I can see part of your car there:bigpimp:

Nice chatting with you and look forward to doing it again:p
LDPosse said:
Hey Phil, those are some sweet pics, I can almost see my car there in the background! :D :D

Seriously tho, that's a nice ride you've got there!

Now rufus, how much longer is it gunna take for you to get your pics up?

Later!
Scott
No it's not your monitor:(

Took front tint off already:mad: The Mrs. flipped when she saw the front done, worried about police, etc. on the few times she would be driving.:banghead:

The funny thing (if there is one) is that a police acquaintance told me unless you're being a weenie or the cop is in a bad mood there is little chance of getting any guff.
Chris330ci said:
Phil - are your front windows not as dark as the rest of your car..? Maybe it's just the lighting or this POS monitor I'm looking at... :dunno:
Sorry for the delay guys! I'll post my pictures as soon as I'm done with my neighbors computer format :thumbup: Nice to see you signup scott ;)

Attachments

Attachments

Attachments

#4 - Last one!

Attachments

I'm learning something. In a pre-marriage relationship, you are considered "whipped" if your girlfriend orders you around and you actually obey. But when you're married, that's just a basic rule.

My ring finger is staying open as long as it can. :bigpimp:

Sorry for that little insight into another teenager's learning experience. :angel:
PM 325xiT said:
Took front tint off already:mad: The Mrs. flipped when she saw the front done, worried about police, etc. on the few times she would be driving.:banghead:
Looking good Phil! :thumbup:

How's that "hiss"? ;)
Oh Boy Phill.... Is this what Mrs. Phill did to ya?

:bigpimp:
PM 325xiT said:

Running good:thumbup:

You get a lot of echo from it within the cabin, even the non-car Mrs. notices it and is :confused: as to why it doesn't "bother" me;) So I played the other tune for her, you know the one at ~ 5000 rpms:bigpimp: She gave me on of these:rolleyes:

Oh well, as you know, we do a lot for love:D
ALEX325i said:
Looking good Phil! :thumbup:

How's that "hiss"? ;)
YES Josh you hit the nail on the head:(
Josh (PA) said:

Oh Boy Phill.... Is this what Mrs. Phill did to ya?

:bigpimp:
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.