BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Porsche Ex-Pat
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of iphone pics I snapped at the dealer when dropping off/picking up my car last week at Long Beach BMW.

First one is a 745 exahust - never seen this one, and while it is not really my taste, it was VERY well done. Pipes were straight and the bumper lined up perfectly:

And an X-6 - never seen one in person before. Kinda small, but nice looking too:

·
E65/E66 Helper Man.......
1,511 Posts
the exhaust on the rear of the 7 just does not justify the body of the vehicle... but hey if the owner likes it, then it is what it is....

·
Porsche Ex-Pat
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys are funny. I thought "WHAT THE HELL?" and my next instinct was to snap a pic for you guys to see. I dunno what brand that is, but it looks like an expensive job with the bumper work or bumper replacement.

·
Registered
99 Posts
the x6 looks like a x5 plus a really big butt:banana:

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Love the X6. :thumbup: Hottest BMW out there right now and hardest to get.

They are giving M3/5/6's away like candy though. :eeps:

·
The White Knight
648 Posts
That guy must have corvette envy lol....but does not look like a hack job at least. I am surprised there are no other visible mods like a spoiler or lip?

·
The Entertainment Guru
11,130 Posts
The X6 is total hottness! A drop nice set of 22's and you have WIN! :thumbup:

The Corvette exhaust on the 7 on the other hand....

·
Registered
850 Posts
Love the X6. :thumbup: Hottest BMW out there right now and hardest to get.

They are giving M3/5/6's away like candy though. :eeps:
+1 :thumbup:

·
***** Prowler
274 Posts
haha the mid-quad exhaust thing is well funny, looks like someone took the Zonda exhaust concept too literally.. as for the X6, its a funny kinda car but having seen those 21s in person, i really like them. i'd take the rims over the car. hehe..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts