BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

A dream about to come true!!

1346 17
Some insider teaser...

ALPINA might re-enter the US market and to introduce a more powerful B3. Nothing conclusive or official yet. But I am holding on to my pants. :eeps:

Finally my screams have been heard!;)
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Coincidence? Alex disappears, and predicted reappearance eta is around time he gets his new B3. Then, he says he is coming to California.

Hum, I smell something Alpina funny.
:lmao:

Could be on to something:dunno:
DaveN323i said:
Coincidence? Alex disappears, and predicted reappearance eta is around time he gets his new S3. Then, he says he is coming to California.

Okay, I got it figgered out:

Alex is really Sabrina, who is really a transexual Alpina market"person" whos coming to the US for marketing Alpina AND a full blown sex change. :D
DaveN323i said:
Coincidence? Alex disappears, and predicted reappearance eta is around time he gets his new S3. Then, he says he is coming to California.

Cool. They're likely to be at least as far out of my price range as the current M models, but I gues I can dream.
Does this mean Vince is going to be trading his car in :dunno:
Not sure if AlexB is part of all these.. :confused: Maybe he does work for ALPINA and that he is doing a market research in the US in Sept. ;)
Funny thing is I have some quirky plans of setting up an ALPINA dealership in SE Asia. ;) Nothing concrete but just thoughts and dreams...

Alan F said:
Does this mean Vince is going to be trading his car in :dunno:
Just change you plan to doing it in So Cal:thumbup:
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Funny thing is I have some quirky plans of setting up an ALPINA dealership in SE Asia. ;) Nothing concrete but just thoughts and dreams...

My guess is that ALPINA isn't selling the models through all the BMW dealers here. Probably choosing the selected few like how the MINI is currently being distributed.

;)

PM 325xiT said:

Just change you plan to doing it in So Cal:thumbup:
As long as one is in PA:)
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
My guess is that ALPINA isn't selling the models through all the BMW dealers here. Probably choosing the selected few like how the MINI is currently being distributed.

;)

I don't understand how Alpina has a market... why would I want a B3 when I can get a M3?
Ya, with us picky Americans they would need to undercut the price of the next higher BMW model. A few purists would buy them but not enough to make it profitable. Tough marketing model especially since they are not recognized in the US except by a few informed BMW owners.

If they can bring it off though maybe ACS and Hartge will follow.
CD-55 said:
I don't understand how Alpina has a market... why would I want a B3 when I can get a M3?
B3 3.3 Allrad Touring :thumbup: If they're the only ones here with an M3 equivalent sedan/touring, they'll get a LOT of sales. Especially since the B3s are a lot nicer than the M3. :)
CD-55 said:
Now that's a possibility, if they shoot for models that BMW doesn't compete with.
Nick325xiT 5spd said:

B3 3.3 Allrad Touring :thumbup: If they're the only ones here with an M3 equivalent sedan/touring, they'll get a LOT of sales. Especially since the B3s are a lot nicer than the M3. :)
That would be the wise move:dunno: :D
in_d_haus said:

Now that's a possibility, if they shoot for models that BMW doesn't compete with.
Alpina would have a huge number of sales if they can offer M3 type performance in a car with a slushie for all the wheel-holding, burger chomping, soda slurping, cell phone yakking morons in the US :D
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.