BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,977 Posts
The pink bumper trim......why didn't someone stop you? I think you might have crossed a line. But as I always say "to each their own". Nice set of cars....

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
^^^ have to agree about the bummer, but really nice pictures

·
Fully Dysfunctional
2,372 Posts
Nice guys !!!... I kept thinking the pink trim was photoshopped, I guess not !...Very unique trim color selection !...A ladies car indeed ! !...

·
Ice Princess
5,175 Posts
Nice pics! :thumbup:

Of course you guys wouldn't like pink trim on a black car, but clearly it's lady-driven :)

What was that Robert Heinlein quote....

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.***8221; ;)

·
Fully Dysfunctional
2,372 Posts

Of course you guys wouldn't like pink trim on a black car, but clearly it's lady-driven :)

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." ;)
Umm Chelle, men are dogs, remember ?...

·
* BLONDETOURAGE 2010*
14,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." ;)
hahah thanks :)

·
* BLONDETOURAGE 2010*
14,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The pink bumper trim......why didn't someone stop you? I think you might have crossed a line. But as I always say "to each their own". Nice set of cars....
haha long story as to why its now pink kinda started as i was doing malibus trim black and then waaaaay to many paint fumes went to my head ahahahaha but i like the end result!

·
Fully Dysfunctional
2,372 Posts
Well sure, that's why they're lumped into the same sentence. But there's the 2-legged kind, and the 4-legged kind. As long as they're all neutered....
No worries about me humpin' your leg !...

·
* BLONDETOURAGE 2010*
14,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, uh. From the pic it looks like it is white, maybe a little darker pink would look nicer :thumbup:.
haha yea just in the pix it looks white im tryn to find the same color as my roundels. i almost did it fluorescent pink after i was like in a painting room all day , then malibu told me wtf are you doing? it honestly looked like a a high lighter it was bad lol i did like 3 parts then was like uh no this is terrible

·
Registered
427 Posts
I don't care for the pink moldings, but to each's own. As long as you are happy with it, because its your car. Have you thought of getting a pink pinstripe? That would probably look better.. since you wanted something pink.

·
* BLONDETOURAGE 2010*
14,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't care for the pink moldings, but to each's own. As long as you are happy with it, because its your car. Have you thought of getting a pink pinstripe? That would probably look better.. since you wanted something pink.
at first i thought that was a bad idea then i looked at my car that would make it look pretty nifty!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
at first i thought that was a bad idea then i looked at my car that would make it look pretty nifty!!!
Yeah, I saw the pink pinstripe on a black lexus IS awhile back, i thought it looked decent and tasteful. For a girl's car of course. In my opinion, paint the moldings back to black and get the pinstripe to have your pink. It will look tasteful and you will have your pink. But its your car, do what makes YOU happy..that is what matters!..

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
I am itching to mod my 6.

I don't have any trim to paint, so I might have to stick with the Izod Lacoste upholstery redo.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts