Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some help with bluetooth phone.

Yesterday, I paired my Moto E815 with the car - took about 2 minutes and everything seems to work well - address book transfered immediately too!

The voice activation is SO COOL!!!!

A question.........

Is there any way to "dial" numbers while in a call?? If I'm listening to voice mail, I have to dial 7 to delete the message, or if I want to dial an extension number after a call connects. It would be great to be able to do this through voice activation.

Any suggestions???????

·
Happily Driving
2018 X5
7,004 Posts
From the owners manual:

1. Establish a connection
2. Press the controller, Other menu items are displayed
3. Select keypad and press the controller
4. Select the desired digits or letters
The letters correspond to the digits on a phone
Each digit is sent immediately

:thumbup:

·
Have a world-class day
756 Posts
Brian2468 said:
Looking for some help with bluetooth phone.

Yesterday, I paired my Moto E815 with the car - took about 2 minutes and everything seems to work well - address book transfered immediately too!

The voice activation is SO COOL!!!!

A question.........

Is there any way to "dial" numbers while in a call?? If I'm listening to voice mail, I have to dial 7 to delete the message, or if I want to dial an extension number after a call connects. It would be great to be able to do this through voice activation.

Any suggestions???????
I just dial them from the phone's keypad. Haven't bothered any other way since my contacts did not transfer to the car.

·
Hofmeister kink ftw!1!!1!
1,482 Posts
yamilrx said:
I just dial them from the phone's keypad. Haven't bothered any other way since my contacts did not transfer to the car.
My Blackberry 7290 FINALLY works, now that I have ver. 20 software. But the contacts did not transfer -- all I get is a redial list.

I just use the keypad on the Blackberry to enter digits on the fly like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts