BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

A preview of Spartacus_33's ED adventures

809 Views 11 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Spartacus_33
I've started a little website illustrating our experieces on the ED trip.
I've only just begun... but wanted to give you a sneak peek of the weather that you may encounter..... looks like the temps are still below freezing. :yikes:

Please click here for a look so far....
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Oh man, that looks COOOOOLD.... :p :yikes: :rofl:
The morning (2/28) we flew back (from Paris)... it was 9 degrees F in Munich! :yikes:
e36M3r said:
Oh man, that looks COOOOOLD.... :p :yikes: :rofl:
Hey Steve,
Those are some good pics you took, specially the castle and the new child. Makes me want to leave on my trip now. Thanks for sharing your website with us, it looks awesome so far. :thumbup:
Spartacus_33 said:
I've started a little website illustrating our experieces on the ED trip.
I've only just begun... but wanted to give you a sneak peek of the weather that you may encounter..... looks like the temps are still below freezing. :yikes:

Please click here for a look so far....
Thanks for the pics and congrats.....it looks cold but sweet!!!
Excellent Steve!!! :thumbup:

BTW, since you work for the FHA, the whole trip is deducted from on your Schedule A (Itemize Deduction) as "Out of Pocket Expenditure, un-reimbursed by employee" :p for your 2005 Tx Rtn :thumbup: :D

You did surveyed the German Highway for the purpose of future CAD for your employer didn't ya :eeps: :p
Bravo Spart!!! Brings back such fond memories. Keep the pics coming :) And now we wait....
Congrats on the car!!!!!!! :thumbup:
By the way, I'm curious, what brand tires came on it?
Dayum! Looks pretty cold! 3 more weeks till ED-Day!
Congrats! Very nice pics. I am planning a summer trip, but it seems like Germany looks much nicer in the Winter.
HA! HA! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's the first thing I checked!
DUNLOPS! :mad:
I have to say the run flats are a bit rough! The cold weather probably didn't help. It was around 23 F while I was there..... this morning's low is 13 F.

Should have the web site finished this weekend..... I'll start a new post.
StahlGrauM3 said:
Congrats on the car!!!!!!! :thumbup:
By the way, I'm curious, what brand tires came on it?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.