BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come after a while the e-mail notification links no longer go to the newest post? They seem to get stuck and from that point on they go to the same post everytime. It's gets to be kind of a pain, especially on a long, totally sweet thread like the 'April 12th production date' one :bigpimp:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Man, I just wish I could subscribe to threads without the e-mail notification. I've seen as much as 150 e-mails come in one day. :yikes:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Mystikal said:
Man, I just wish I could subscribe to threads without the e-mail notification. I've seen as much as 150 e-mails come in one day. :yikes:
You can change you email notification under User Options, Edit Options, Messaging & Notification, check No under "Email Notification"

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
PM 325xiT said:

You can change you email notification under User Options, Edit Options, Messaging & Notification, check No under "Email Notification"
I always thought that was tied in with the subscribe option. Someone do this to me:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Ackster said:
Just unsubscribe from all threads and change your e-mail notification settings. This won't affect anything for you.
:confused: What I want is for the threads that I reply to to appear under the "User Options" without receiving e-mails about it.

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
That would be nice, but I don't think its possible :banghead: The e-mail notifications are extremely annoying, this is why I unsubscribed from all of my threads and don't subscribe to any threads I currently post to. Maybe Ashe knows something that can help us out. :dunno:

Edit: I would like to do what you are talking about, that way I can remember all of the threads I have posted to.

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
ive had the same problems it drives me nuts, i wish we could choose which topics we would like in our own little "my topics" section to follow without e mail notification i think someone said that already

1 - 13 of 13 Posts