BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, discovered the forums last month and have been reading extensively to learn more about the cars before pulling the trigger.

Ordering a 2013 X3 xDrive28i; carbon black/chestnut/sienna; M Sport, premium, premium sound, technology, convenience, cold weather I packages. MRSP 52545, invoice 48470, dealer offer of 48460, plus 1250 off as USAA insurance policy holder. Never would have bargained so low without the information provided here.

Was told only a 3-5 week wait before I can pick it up in SC, so very excited!!

Thanks to everyone who's posted in the forums, so much helpful information here.

EDIT:

I suppose I should introduce myself, not just the car. Naval officer, scientist, early 30s; hoping to get engaged to the most wonderful girl in the world sometime soon (and no, she's never seen these forums, it's just the truth!). I've had a 1994 Honda del Sol Si and a 2004 Mustang convertible, so it was time for a new car for the next decade. Wanted something roomier, more practical, but still sporty and with more luxury features.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.