BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
wi1320.com
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am pretty sure mine is toast. Is there a way to fix it clean it, maybe have a dealer disable it so the speedo works? All I read is get a new one? I cant find anywhere where it says what exactly goes wrong with them?

·
Coole Russen
1,304 Posts
Again.... Use search, it was discussed billion of times! :mad:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I did use search ass clown, you think I want to read 800 threads to get one answer? If you dont know maybe you should STFU
Ass clown huh.........haha, that's pretty funny.......well take this.

Ronald McDonald

To be honest Agt. Orange, I really don't think there is a way to clean them so to speak, but I hate replacing parts when it's not needed. Maybe someone will chime in to see if there is a way to test them. Have you looked into replacing your "FSR"?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I'm with Vadim on this; this issue is a complicated one and has been the subject of several very in-depth conversations. Do a search and try to find a thread with many posts directly on the subject of "abs control module" and you will find a ton of information.

·
wi1320.com
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ass clown huh.........haha, that's pretty funny.......well take this.

Ronald McDonald

To be honest Agt. Orange, I really don't think there is a way to clean them so to speak, but I hate replacing parts when it's not needed. Maybe someone will chime in to see if there is a way to test them. Have you looked into replacing your "FSR"?
Dont know what a FSR is. I have read untill my eyes poped out and the search hates me I think. Most of the treads people are saying to send it in, and not many people on here are DIY friendly. I hate taking my cars anywhere but this ABS thing is really got me stumped. I have called the dealer in my area and I cant believe they are in business with the responses I get from them. Oh and good pic lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts