BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
----------now I must say, that this car has been VERY good taken care of. I was AMAZED at how well it was taken care of; The previous owner kept it garaged, and it was repainted about a year and a half ago.

Also, the mods I have done have, each time, made it look cleaner and cleaner.

Oh, also, since I don't have a garage, I keep it covered all the time, and I have a really nice car cover that is like 4 layers or something or other, and it is completely waterproof and mildew-proof.

·
Registered
200 Posts
thats awesome. i got my car from the original owner, with every service record on the car, there hard to come by in that good of condition, keep it up man. looks great

·
Monacoblau mit beige
2,203 Posts
Great car, great colour! I'm not sure about the rear lights style, but I guess it matches the front. How dare you put 18s on an E36! Just kidding, it's just personally I think it makes it look like the car is more wheels than anything else.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great car, great colour! I'm not sure about the rear lights style, but I guess it matches the front. How dare you put 18s on an E36! Just kidding, it's just personally I think it makes it look like the car is more wheels than anything else.

:thumbup:
Heck, I would even think about 19s. but any more is just too much. The new 7 series come with 19s stock.

·
Registered
49 Posts
absolutely beautiful!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Your car does look very tidy. I like the colour. I think you can make BMW e36's look really tidy and sporty if the right things are done to them. Yours is a classic example.

The problem is i always find i get soo much brake dust on my alloys and driving it to work and back certainly gets its fair share of mud. I think it looks rubbish when dirty. Ive also noticed loads of battered old 3 and 5 series now being driven around by people which just look terrible. It gives bmw a bad name!

Well done!

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Looks great Chris!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Your car does look very tidy. I like the colour. I think you can make BMW e36's look really tidy and sporty if the right things are done to them. Yours is a classic example.

The problem is i always find i get soo much brake dust on my alloys and driving it to work and back certainly gets its fair share of mud. I think it looks rubbish when dirty. Ive also noticed loads of battered old 3 and 5 series now being driven around by people which just look terrible. It gives bmw a bad name!

Well done!
doesnt give BMWs a bad name, kinda gives em a good one.
Minus the gas milage some of em get i cant blame em. And if it looks like its on its last leg its still got plenty of heart to put in before it strokes.

I cant really comment on the pictures cause all i see is little red X's for everything.
But Im sure it looks nice with all the response youve had.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
doesnt give BMWs a bad name, kinda gives em a good one.
Minus the gas milage some of em get i cant blame em. And if it looks like its on its last leg its still got plenty of heart to put in before it strokes.

I cant really comment on the pictures cause all i see is little red X's for everything.
But Im sure it looks nice with all the response youve had.
all you see is red X'es? Are you still seeing red X's?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
For those that cannot for any reason view the pictures, here are most of them; I can only upload 12 so the rest will be in the next post.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts