BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car only has 1000 miles on it. Today the AC stopped working. No air is coming out of the vents at all, no matter what settings are used. The temp on the display where you adjust the AC won't go below 60... I think I remember that when I was first adjusting it a few days ago it would go down to 54 degrees or so.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Car only has 1000 miles on it. Today the AC stopped working. No air is coming out of the vents at all, no matter what settings are used. The temp on the display where you adjust the AC won't go below 60... I think I remember that when I was first adjusting it a few days ago it would go down to 54 degrees or so.
60 is as low as it goes...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh ok... but still... air won't come out of the vents at all, no matter what settings I change. It was working fine last night.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Oh ok... but still... air won't come out of the vents at all, no matter what settings I change. It was working fine last night.
Sorry, no advice other than "take it to the dealer"...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.