BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently purchased acs wing waiting to have it painted,but having second thoughts after seeing this photo. dose any one have any photos of a white coupe with this mod?? thanks:eeps:

Attachments

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
im thinking about adding the wing as well.. where and how much ya pay?

·
Registered
619 Posts
If you have full automatic bootlid don't buy it... you loose the function and ACS dont give a flying duck... trust me I found out the hard way.

And the thing with this spoiler, some days you'll love it other days you will hate it.. it really depends on the angles you look at it :thumbup:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Eh... Not a fan. Also, the paint job on that coupe's tail is awful (different whites).

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hamann Baby!

recently purchased acs wing waiting to have it painted,but having second thoughts after seeing this photo. dose any one have any photos of a white coupe with this mod?? thanks:eeps:
I am awaiting my 08' coupe and just ordered the Hamann spoiler. I think this is the best spoiler out there for our car. I am just hoping that it fits the 2008 model. I was warned it may not but I am sure somehow I can find a way to get a body shop to fit it.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you have full automatic bootlid don't buy it... you loose the function and ACS dont give a flying duck... trust me I found out the hard way.

And the thing with this spoiler, some days you'll love it other days you will hate it.. it really depends on the angles you look at it :thumbup:
my lid opens all the way buy it self when released is that auto bootlid? it dose not close electronicly like mercedes.i agree about the angles you look at it from the top it looks cheesy it seperates from the boot lid :tsk::tsk:

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
looks best on black cars....

·
Banned
2,928 Posts

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
go vorsteiner on white looks hawt!

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
any pix of the spoiler on a black car

·
laddcruzer
254 Posts
I am awaiting my 08' coupe and just ordered the Hamann spoiler. I think this is the best spoiler out there for our car. I am just hoping that it fits the 2008 model. I was warned it may not but I am sure somehow I can find a way to get a body shop to fit it.
I too have ordered a Hamann deck lid spoiler. It's been a month and still am waiting. We will see if it goes on or not. I think it's the way a spoiler should be. Looks like a wing but intagrated into the rear of the car.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Keep us posted if this works.

I have an 2008 and iI am considering a Hamann spoiler :thumbup:

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
wuts the hamann spoiler look like

·
laddcruzer
254 Posts
like this

Attachments

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
eww, looks like the 6 can fly

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
eww, looks like the 6 can fly
hahah, i dont like that wing either but to each his own...i dont bash on anyone

·
Makin Lotsa Noise
573 Posts
The AC spoiler is the best looking spoiler on the 6er. Not sure about the automatic boot thingy on my 650i cab. Never used it anyway and don't even know if I have that function, have always popped the boot using the roundel emblem...the layman way.

If you want the next best alternative, you can always give vorstiener's M6 boot a shot. Some will slam it for sure, but then again, which option hasn't?

Good luck and send pixxies soon!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts