Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,000 Posts
Is there any other software available to code the F Series as it looks like E-sys is not a viable option.
Why is E-Sys not viable option? :dunno:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have tried to get a token for E-sys and failed miserably. I have used E-sys to change my VO but want to edit the CAFD files.
In the past I have always done my coding by laptop but after the last few days I was actually considering an app based system like BimmerCode or Carly.

·
Premium Member
40,000 Posts
I have tried to get a token for E-sys and failed miserably. I have used E-sys to change my VO but want to edit the CAFD files.
In the past I have always done my coding by laptop but after the last few days I was actually considering an app based system like BimmerCode or Carly.
You just need to use E-Sys Launcher PREMIUM 2.8.2 and Rearm Script.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That sounds promising I have tried several versions of the launcher and just spotted the 2.8.x will try it on my laptop in the morning

Thanks Shawn.:rofl:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Shawn, you seem to be the resident guru for E-sys, I have spent hours trying to install E-sys on 2 laptops and both have failed to run the rearm and I have been trying for 6 hours.
I am trying to set up with:
E-sys 3.27.1
E-sys Launcher 2.8.2
Rearm 2.0.0

The errors are:
Laptop 1 - there was a problem redating C:\Users\STEVEQ-1\Appdata\Local\Temp\*
Laptop 2 - there was a problem redating C:\ProgramData

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
40,000 Posts
Shawn, you seem to be the resident guru for E-sys, I have spent hours trying to install E-sys on 2 laptops and both have failed to run the rearm and I have been trying for 6 hours.
E-sys 3.27.1
E-sys Launcher 2.8.2
Rearm 2.0.0

The errors are:

Sorry, but I cannot help with the Rearm Script. I never use it myself as I have working PRO version. You need to contact the Rearm Script Developer Tony and ask him.

·
Registered
47 Posts
E-sys 3.27.1
E-sys Launcher 2.8.2
Rearm 2.0.0

The errors are:

Maybe just obvious points but you need to set your pc system date within the range prescribed (so for Launcher 2.8.2 - a date on 2018 not 2019). Trying to re-arm outside axcceptable date range for launcher will fail. Also you need to launch/run apps in admin mode (right click run administrator), finally I had problems initially because my laptop had insufficient free ram, 4gb total and less than 1gb free. I doubt it is worth trying to run any of these apps unless you have 6-8gb ram (and therefore 4-6+gb free ram) on the device. Re-arm needs to reset date for all the temp files otherwise launcher will detect and not run, if re-arm cannot access or change dates, make sure the folders are not read only and/or they your fireWall is not blocking re-arm.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Windows10(1809)

Windows10(1809) can NOT work! I don’t know other Windows10 work.
Windows 7 CAN work!

Sorry, but I cannot help with the Rearm Script. I never use it myself as I have working PRO version. You need to contact the Rearm Script Developer Tony and ask him.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is there any way to use E-sys again ? as i can ready tokenmaster ist not reachable and do not reply. is there another way to use E-sys?

·
Premium Member
40,000 Posts
Is there any way to use E-sys again ? as i can ready tokenmaster ist not reachable and do not reply. is there another way to use E-sys?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Everytime i want to code something i Need 5 days to reinstall everything, or recrack everything. so bad that TM is not answering anymore.
E-Sys launcher doesnt start anymore so i cant test rearm script.

I realy want pay Money for the solution that it works. but if there is noone out there anymore ... its just frustrating

·
Premium Member
40,000 Posts
Everytime i want to code something i Need 5 days to reinstall everything, or recrack everything. so bad that TM is not answering anymore.

I realy want pay Money for the solution that it works. but if there is noone out there anymore ... its just frustrating
Get ESysX instead:

[email protected]
http://esysx.com/

·
Registered
47 Posts

Try this option from TM himself. Re-arm not necessary and indefinite licence for an older Pro version.

https://tokenmaster.blogspot.com/2019/05/e-sys-launcher-pro-282.html

·
Premium Member
40,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,000 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts