Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I like cookies.
Joined
·
18,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Teej said:
WHY?!!!! :yikes:
.... and FWIW, looks more like a Pontiac! :tsk:
I thought that it was a Pontiac at first due to the hood scoop, but it is too small and has the profile of an Integra...

Hopefully, this wasn't a Type-R to start out with, it would be a shame to ruin a good one :thumbdwn:
 

·
King of Rear Clunks
Joined
·
12,903 Posts
Yeah, don't let our buddy Hooydonk see that. It'll give him too many ideas! :lmao:
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Kaz said:
Yeah, don't let our buddy Hooydonk see that. It'll give him too many ideas! :lmao:
Don't want to scare you guys, but I think this is the first spy pic of the next 3-Series :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
Alex Baumann said:


Don't want to scare you guys, but I think this is the first spy pic of the next 3-Series :D
No, I doubt so. The butt is not high enough. But anyone knows if the air scoop in the hood is functional? The hole seems to be behind and not in front of the engine (maybe to give some extra hot air to the driver? .:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
nate328Ci said:


I thought that it was a Pontiac at first due to the hood scoop, but it is too small and has the profile of an Integra...

Hopefully, this wasn't a Type-R to start out with, it would be a shame to ruin a good one :thumbdwn:
No, I know its an Integra, I'm just saying if the guy/gal was trying to make it look like a BMW, he/she failed...to me the front reminds me more of a Pontiac, not a Bimmer.

Yea and I too hope it wasn't a Type-R when it was still a car. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,695 Posts
I think those lights look better on it than on the 2002 3 series they came from. :D The grilles just look stupid-- but no worse than something that Bangle Von HooeyDork would cook up. I'd say this guy has a future employer!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
As an ex-Firebird owner, I'll vouch. It's not Pontiac, but close.

The hood is a fabbed Chevrolet Camaro SS hood, Post 1998.

The car makes me wanna puke...
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top