BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase the wood trim pieces that the 760's have. Such as the wood trim that goes on the back of each front seat instead of the cheap looking plastic ones that's standard on the lower trim levels. I would also like the 760's wood trim "oh-****" handles. I think it really adds to the class, I've checked eBay with no luck. Anyone know of another site? like a BMW parts store? I currently have a '10 750li.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
So I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase the wood trim pieces that the 760's have. Such as the wood trim that goes on the back of each front seat instead of the cheap looking plastic ones that's standard on the lower trim levels. I would also like the 760's wood trim "oh-****" handles. I think it really adds to the class, I've checked eBay with no luck. Anyone know of another site? like a BMW parts store? I currently have a '10 750li.
i also was looking without any success. i only got the exhaust tips and diffuser at dealer. which was about same price i had found it ebay oversees.
look ebay.de etc.... some oversees gentleman don't advertise here due to the shipping and return policies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts