BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have searched but seem to get conflicting answers to this. I have leased a new X3 and will be picking it up next month. I need to get a to hitch installed and was wondering if the dealer can add that to the MSRP therefore residualizing it and costing me less. What about the install charges? I would like to know before I call if this is possible.

Thanks

·
F e s t S p o n s o r
1,194 Posts
BMW Financial Services and BMW of North America are pleased to announce the Residual Accessory Program for 2008!
X3, X5 & X6 Trailer Hitch Kits All X3, X5 and X6 Models $300 MSRP adder. As always, ALL residualized accessories MUST be installed at a BMW Center and MUST be
accompanied by a Repair Order signed by the customer.
As a reminder, ALL factory-installed accessories are included as part of the MSRP

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
BMW Financial Services and BMW of North America are pleased to announce the Residual Accessory Program for 2008!
X3, X5 & X6 Trailer Hitch Kits All X3, X5 and X6 Models $300 MSRP adder. As always, ALL residualized accessories MUST be installed at a BMW Center and MUST be
accompanied by a Repair Order signed by the customer.
As a reminder, ALL factory-installed accessories are included as part of the MSRP
So if I understand you correctly, they can add the hitch to my X3 and increase the MSRP by $300? Does this include the install? Would you have any documentation that I could use in case they give me a hard time?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much for the information. I called my CA and he seems a little confused but we will see. Now if I can olny figure out why he wants to charge me $250 to install the Sirius. one thing at a time I suppose.

Thanks again

·
F e s t S p o n s o r
1,194 Posts
It's the labor rate at most BMW stores. It's quite a long software update and the techs sometimes take there time. Good luck!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts