BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
This is the Cubs year)
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a first time poster and I first wanted to compliment everyone who shares their information it is a great resource for all of us and I look forward to sharing all my furture information with all of you as well.
I'm going to purchase an e90 330i with ED this summer and I have read everyone's post about what they negotiated. This will be my first BMW and I wanted to know what costs I should expect to pay above and beyond the negotiated $1000 over invoice etc. does this include taxes, title, destination charge?
Thanks for whoever got the invoice costs as well, what great info. Thanks to all who help out others truely christian ideals at work.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
schley said:
I'm going to purchase an e90 330i with ED this summer and I have read everyone's post about what they negotiated. This will be my first BMW and I wanted to know what costs I should expect to pay above and beyond the negotiated $1000 over invoice etc. does this include taxes, title, destination charge?
Thanks for whoever got the invoice costs as well, what great info. Thanks to all who help out others truely christian ideals at work.
$1000 over ED invoice is an excellent deal. :thumbup:

The CA Sales taxes, doc ($45 DMV) and destination charge $695 are all extra. Usually when you see people post $xxxx over ED invoice (the ED invoice has the $695 built-in already).

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
ED or Non ED cars are the same $695 destination charge. Just calculate your wholesale price including options, add $695 dest., and then add the dealer profit of $1000 or whatever you can negotiate. That's what you pay. Local sales tax, license fees, and any bank charges (Lease acquisition fee of $700 approx charged by BMWFS) are extra. There are no other fees for Euro Delivery. If you lease they will add a small margin (0.0003) to your money factor but you do get the second monthly payment waived.

·
Le fabuleux destin
568 Posts
The thing about Euro delivery which you hardly ever hear is that lease payments start right around the time the car is made because you take delivery in Europe. So while you get a ED discount which is great, and a nice vacation car (awesome for tearing through the ancient streets of Verona :p), you actually generally pay two lease payments on the car before you get it in the US, which for these cars adds up to over $1000.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Blax said:
The thing about Euro delivery which you hardly ever hear is that lease payments start right around the time the car is made because you take delivery in Europe. So while you get a ED discount which is great, and a nice vacation car (awesome for tearing through the ancient streets of Verona :p), you actually generally pay two lease payments on the car before you get it in the US, which for these cars adds up to over $1000.
It was my understanding that they actually dont charge you one of those months. Is this true?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Username18 said:
It was my understanding that they actually dont charge you one of those months. Is this true?
I have heard that they give you a credit for one payment, but the money is made up to them because they charge a higher money factor for ED leases so each payment is a little higher than it would have been otherwise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.