BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to BMWNA, the address for Munich dropoff location is Robert-Bosch Strasse 13, Garching-Munich 85748. But Mapquest would not be able to locate the correct address. They give two options. One is Robert-Bosch-Strasse 7-7, Garching Bei Munich, Bayern 85748. The other one is Robert-Koch-Strasse 13, Munich bayern 80538. Which one is correct?

Thanks.

· Grinning from ear to ear
2,052 Posts
Robert Bosch Str. 13 85748 Garching.

BTW when you get there, make sure you don't stop at the BMW building. Keep going until the very end of the strip. On the left will be a large ramp that takes you to the second floor parking garage. That's where you want to be.

· Registered
1,156 Posts
Xspeedy, good to see someone else using MapPoint Europe, excellent program. Is that from experience that it is at the end of the street like that. IE: you've been there. I only have street numbers up to about 6 on Robert-Bosch strasse. (MP2004) So, I'm not sure about where on the street it is.

· mmm... carbs!
3,111 Posts
e36M3r said:
Xspeedy, good to see someone else using MapPoint Europe, excellent program. Is that from experience that it is at the end of the street like that. IE: you've been there. I only have street numbers up to about 6 on Robert-Bosch strasse. (MP2004) So, I'm not sure about where on the street it is.
I've been there. The address isn't really needed since you can't miss the place, and since the Harms office is just one office in a building of several.

As was mentioned, there is a ramp at the end of the street on the left hand side. You simply drive up and find a parking spot marked for Harms. Then walk in (if they don't walk out to you) and find the office.

Next time I go back, I'll take some pictures.

· Registered
195 Posts
13 is also not in the E60 NAV

If you input Robert Bosch Strasse in the e60 NAV, you'll only 7 or 11 IIRC. Xspeedy's map is right on, It is at the end of the steet, you'll see a ramp on the left.

It's not that BMWNA puts an adress that doesn't exist, its that mapquest doesn't have it.

· Registered
4,812 Posts
directcj said:
If you input Robert Bosch Strasse in the e60 NAV, you'll only 7 or 11 IIRC. Xspeedy's map is right on, It is at the end of the steet, you'll see a ramp on the left.

It's not that BMWNA puts an adress that doesn't exist, its that mapquest doesn't have it.
Try www.mappy.com

· Spartacus_33
829 Posts
xspeedy said:
BTW... there is a car wash pretty much right where the number B471 is on the map.... (only across the road) if you are so inclined. I sat there for about 5 minutes before saying...... screw it, I can't carve swirls into this beauty. :thumbdwn:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.