BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Thank you, dear Nate. Your continued support is much appreciated.

G

·
dredmo said:

that is awe inspiring... that is something i would look forward to

that is one sleek beast of a car in theory i guess
Once again, I just don't get it. It look awful to me. Worse, it looks nothing like a BMW.

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
TD said:

Once again, I just don't get it. It look awful to me. Worse, it looks nothing like a BMW.
I see a lot of the 850 in it...which was absolutely the most hideous looking BMW that ever saw the light of day. Yeah, even uglier than the E65.

G

·
clyde325xiT said:

I see a lot of the 850 in it...which was absolutely the most hideous looking BMW that ever saw the light of day. Yeah, even uglier than the E65.
Once again, you are correct on both counts. That's it. It looks like an 8-series. And that's what's wrong.

·
10,856 Posts
The 8 series is kinda fugly... But, V12+6spd=:thumb: :)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The dates on the 2 sketches look to be '98 & '99 so I assume they are both studies for the new 7. They're very stylized as as almost all early car design studies are, not really meant to actually look like the real vehicle but more to give an impression.

Most of these guys can sketch beautiful and evocative concepts. The hard part is translating them into a real world shape that can hold normal size humans and engineering and that's what separates the good ones from the average ones. I think the jury is still out on Mr. H & Mr. B but I will admit that I saw a jet black 7 in person the other day and it looked pretty good rolling by slowly. I'm holding out hope for the future bimmers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.