BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am about to make a big purchase and did my research here it is.

umnitza.com has the hid projectors for 609 bucks awesome
jlevi sw failed me because they have not responded to emails and second 3 other companies claim jlevi sw buys there stuff from the same guy umnitza or buys them from them.
khualty.com has them for 625 not bad
ddntunning.com has them for a ***ping 400 bucks wow what is up with that? is that for real?

So my question is ddntunning.com for real why can they sell for so low?
Who has the lifetime warranty i see when you by the projectors with hid most companies give 1 year or 2 years max but if you buy the same exact hid system that comes with the projectors they give life time warranty huh so im confused?
Also i want the ballast in metal not plastic like the slim line. So i want apexcone i heard is good.

And who is willing to give a multiple purchase discount?

i want to get hid headlight, let tails, and hid fog kit.

Sponsors if your looking for business look at forums and reply to emails in a timely manner. Also im ready to buy first awesome deal gets my business.

on the side note if good prices I might also get hid kit for a mazda3
:thumbup:

·
Site Sponsor
5,144 Posts
Give us a call, you'd be surprised how good our product value is when you factor in all the parts that you get with it.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
3,247 Posts
Ok so I am about to make a big purchase and did my research here it is.

umnitza.com has the hid projectors for 609 bucks awesome
jlevi sw failed me because they have not responded to emails and second 3 other companies claim jlevi sw buys there stuff from the same guy umnitza or buys them from them.
khualty.com has them for 625 not bad
ddntunning.com has them for a ***ping 400 bucks wow what is up with that? is that for real?

So my question is ddntunning.com for real why can they sell for so low?
Who has the lifetime warranty i see when you by the projectors with hid most companies give 1 year or 2 years max but if you buy the same exact hid system that comes with the projectors they give life time warranty huh so im confused?
Also i want the ballast in metal not plastic like the slim line. So i want apexcone i heard is good.

And who is willing to give a multiple purchase discount?

i want to get hid headlight, let tails, and hid fog kit.

Sponsors if your looking for business look at forums and reply to emails in a timely manner. Also im ready to buy first awesome deal gets my business.

on the side note if good prices I might also get hid kit for a mazda3
:thumbup:
Are you sure you have emailed us correctly? We respond to emails within an hour so perhaps yours did not go through. Definitely give us a call or drop me a direct email at [email protected] if you have any questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts