BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've learned more about these cars than I could have ever expected to learn in the first year of ownership. Thanks to all the guys that have helped along the way.

So far I've seen......

1Bad use the word "player" more often than I have ever seen it used all while maintaining a super clean alpine white 7. With such low miles I don't think he drives the thing and that's the reason it's always clean. The coolest thing he has done so far since I have been here is become a dad...congratulations again...kid is almost year old now

Never saw a problem that tech freak or keif couldn't solve. I am sure these guys have saved members 100s of thousands over the years. Special thank you to them

I've never beat Bobsc to welcoming a new member. I think he has some kind of alert that tells him someone has joined.

I have seen MJ745 get ripped off way too many times... Good for him that he keeps a positive attitude.

I have seen way too many guys lose sleep over the dreaded weep hole issue at the slightest appearance of coolant under their car.

Never saw Seven11 comment about a set of wheels he liked more than his own...anything but 22s is a waste of time...even if most people do not want to be at the wheel shop repairing bent rims every other week. :)

Lots of characters on here and this thread could go on for ever. We have a few a**holes on here but all in all there are lots of good people who make this forum fun.

·
Little Odessa
1,275 Posts
I've learned more about these cars than I could have ever expected to learn in the first year of ownership. Thanks to all the guys that have helped along the way.

So far I've seen......

1Bad use the word "player" more often than I have ever seen it used all while maintaining a super clean alpine white 7. With such low miles I don't think he drives the thing and that's the reason it's always clean. The coolest thing he has done so far since I have been here is become a dad...congratulations again...kid is almost year old now

Never saw a problem that tech freak or keif couldn't solve. I am sure these guys have saved members 100s of thousands over the years. Special thank you to them

I've never beat Bobsc to welcoming a new member. I think he has some kind of alert that tells him someone has joined.

I have seen MJ745 get ripped off way too many times... Good for him that he keeps a positive attitude.

I have seen way too many guys lose sleep over the dreaded weep hole issue at the slightest appearance of coolant under their car.

Never saw Seven11 comment about a set of wheels he liked more than his own...anything but 22s is a waste of time...even if most people do not want to be at the wheel shop repairing bent rims every other week. :)

Lots of characters on here and this thread could go on for ever. We have a few a**holes on here but all in all there are lots of good people who make this forum fun.
Congrats with anniversary, I think you forgot to put on the list csmeance and wilson who help our forum a lot thank you guys:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
hahahahahaa:rofl: Thats awesome, and she is almost a yr old...:thumbup: welcome to yr one. Ive been a member to long and have gone through to many bimmers on this board...:bigpimp:player...

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahahahahaa:rofl: Thats awesome, and she is almost a yr old...:thumbup: welcome to yr one. Ive been a member to long and have gone through to many bimmers on this board...:bigpimp:player...
As soon as my better half is dome school next year I'm putting one in the oven to bake. She decided to go back to school a couple years back to become a nurse. With me riding motorcycles it would be good to have home caring if need.

Since I have been on here all the issues had me worried about my car. I called the dealership closest to me to have my brake recall done and I found out that my car has extended warranty until the end of may. Never bothered to check because I didn't buy from a dealer and just assumed that I had no warranty left because it's an 06.... Good thing I haven't spent any money on repairs that warranty would cover.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Hey! I feel left out

·
Registered
4,773 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm sure he just mentioned names off the top of his head, it's not easy remembering everyone 1 by 1
You're right...I didnt want to make the post too long. Thanks to all that have helped and continue to help people everyday.

·
It's all about me!
1,519 Posts
hey hey HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
:rofl: He's on to you Seven.....

DFEL750i....you are right, this is an awesome forum with lots of characters.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Haha good one

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Great thread! Im still fairly new on here but have learned so much about my 7(love/hate relaionship). My car would not look anything like the way it is if it wasnt for bimmerfest. I enjoy reading the sarcastic, funny smartass comments. More importantly the friends I have made here. Keif is more like a brother than a friend. Him and country will be attending my wedding in 2 months and its an amazing how a simple forum brought everyone so close.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Bimmer App

·
David
3,550 Posts
Great thread! Im still fairly new on here but have learned so much about my 7(love/hate relaionship). My car would not look anything like the way it is if it wasnt for bimmerfest. I enjoy reading the sarcastic, funny smartass comments. More importantly the friends I have made here. Keif is more like a brother than a friend. Him and country will be attending my wedding in 2 months and its an amazing how a simple forum brought everyone so close.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Bimmer App
Very cool quarterto8:thumbup:Congrats on getting married and sounds like the parking lot will have some sick 7s!

·
President
8,099 Posts
this is the best e65/66 forum... PERIOD!

in the world, not just in the US of A

it died out for a little bit but people like Diz, 1bad, sanhonda, BobSc, Joe_BMW, kidkinnetic (spelling?), bnWBMW (he has dissappeared), slick44, quarterto8, dfel750i, csmeance, mj45, cccp, samadkins and of course the best mederator M. Wong brought it back to life!!!

i am sure i am forgetting some people, like the most important person... of course i am talking about Seven11 (speaking in 3rd person is cool, by the way) :rofl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts