BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my AIB's installed this week by EAS in Costa Mesa, CA. :D I also purchased 4500K HID Fog Lights to go along with the install to complete the lighting portion. I took all these pictures with my iPhone - some while at EAS during the day and some in the garage at home.

I will go back to EAS and have them program the car to allow the windows to roll up via the remote in the next few weeks (you can only get them to come down currently as is). I will post a video once this is completed - Tom & Steve at EAS were more than helpful with everything.

I need to take more pics of the entire car with an actual camera and post them up here for you guys - next project is 22" wheels and Exhaust. Enjoy...

At EAS during the day:

Photobucket

In garage at home:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HID's and HID Fog Lights on the wall:

Photobucket

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool ...I live in costa mesa too ...how much they charged you for install?...and may i get there phone nbr?
thanks ...
European Auto Source
1305 E. St. Gertrude Place., Unit B
Santa Ana, CA 92705

I had a few other things done as well but I believe it was around 135 or so - a little more than an hour and half of a job. They also did my HID fog lights. I am not comfortable taking apart my 7 and plus I was traveling for work so I just dropped it off there. Came back in town today and picked it up in the evening.

Contact Tom at EAS. He will help you out :thumbup:

·
Registered
815 Posts
I don't think there is any programming that can be done to allow the windows to be closed by the remote (unless there is something aftermarket) It's a liability.

Jer

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
750Li on 22's, looking good bro, great pictures with your iPhone :thumbup: take more pics
Thanks Rafa! iPhone does the job OK I guess but I need to pick up a damn good camera and then take some REAL shots of this beast.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks good. why doesnt the fogs match the ae & headlights? or is it just the pics.
Thanks Sunny but its just the pics. Plus they were taken with the iPhone, it doesn't do justice. I will post complete pics of the car once I pick up my own camera (lost the previous one) or borrow my brothers Canon.

The headlights are 4300K I believe and the Fogs I purchased are 4500K. They are pretty close.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts