BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1998 BMW 328I Air Bag Light just came on at 116,000 miles and does not shut off. The bags are fine, car has not been in wreck, etc. Is there a way to get this red light off the dash board?

Thanks for your time in advance.

Bobby D.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had the same problem with my car. I ended up changing the passenger side seat sensor, seat belt buckle and modual under the seat. Get the car scaned to find out what part is bad then replace bad parts and have the srs light reset after replacing bad parts.:thumbup:

·
Humble E34 lover
5,519 Posts
i had the same problem with my car. I ended up changing the passenger side seat sensor, seat belt buckle and modual under the seat. Get the car scaned to find out what part is bad then replace bad parts and have the srs light reset after replacing bad parts.:thumbup:
+1

·
Registered
206 Posts
i don't know this happened to my friend, all he had to do was get his airbag light reset was like 10dollars at the dealership,

if that doesnt work then it must be a sensor, most likely u gotta the seat and replace sensor under it takes a while to do, if u take it to a small shop that know wat they doing i doubt it will cost more then 250 bucks

O ya and be careful don't crash airbags may not deploy lol

I had the same problem with my car. I ended up changing the passenger side seat sensor, seat belt buckle and modual under the seat. Get the car scaned to find out what part is bad then replace bad parts and have the srs light reset after replacing bad parts.:thumbup:
+ 10 to the power of 10

1 - 4 of 4 Posts