BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear of my car has gone down, (both sides) and won't come back up, its a 2010 bmw 7 series.

First this morning i got a level control failure on my iDrive and came back later in the evening to find the rear of my car depressed.

When I start the car, it doesn’t pump back up, nor do I hear any hissing.

I reckon the air suspension are gone?
Or could it be the pump?

What other stuffs could i be looking to replace?

Cheers in advance for your replies.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Since it's both sides, my guess is the compressor. If it was a leak, the compressor would be running constantly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi did you find the solution as mine has gone down .. Level failure light came .. Both sides went down ... Still hear the pump running??

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the exact same problem with my 750li 2009.. Dealer told me shock absorber needed replacement at a cost of 2800$... Planning on getting another quote from a independent.. Good luck !! Let me know how it goes.. I'm really nervous and can't quite afford to spend that much.. Hopefully for you it's only a bad sensor or hose..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi did you find the solution as mine has gone down .. Level failure light came .. Both sides went down ... Still hear the pump running??
Hi sorry for late reply, my own problem was air suspension compressor, bought a new one for about £300 and its back up, however I need to change the relay, so still having issues with that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts