BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Airbag reset in Utah

1101 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Shogan
I changed the window regulators. Followed good safety and disconnected battery to remove airbags. Oops, I reconnected without hooking up airbags. Now the SRS light is on. I'm looking for someone in my area (Salt Lake) for a reset. I'll pay, but not to the dealer.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I found Airbag Service to do it for $60. :)
For that, you can buy five airbag srs reset tools!

Simply type /airbag F3 in the best links, and this comes up, for example:
- What is the cheapest usable BMW airbag srs reset/scan tool on the net (1) & what other scan tools reset the fault (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) & a BMW description of the SRS system (1) & what can cause a BMW SRS airbag light (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) & a cn90 DIY for replacing the driver seat belt buckle pretensioner and the passenger seat emulator (1) (2) & where to obtain an airbag occupancy sensor bypass unit (0) (1) (2) & what happens when we disconnect the airbag before the battery or we connect the battery before disconnecting the airbag in seat and window regulator repairs (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Thank you. I should have been more patient. Next time I know. Again, thanks.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.